Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ultimate Driving Experience!!!!

One time I was the car with Josh,my big cousin, and we was driving on this rode in Tennessee right outside of Nashville. When out now were my cousin started swerving and dashing inside and outside of the other lanes. Little did I know she was trying to kill me because she liked my boyfriend....Last summer when she came to visit me she met my boyfriend and she said he was nice. Next thing I know she told other family members that she had a crush on someone but she wasn't telling anybody who. That's when I knew it had to be Josh because everyone else she knew from previous visits to chicago. After I had the suspect thought in my mind I started to watch and keep her far away from her. Then after a while she wanted to hang out and that's when Josh told me he think she likes him. I never bought him around and we sort of disapeard fo a while untill she left to go back to tennesse. Next thing I know I going to visit my little cousin and we are on our way to the house Josh, My cousin, and myself. When she says she doesn;t fell well and starts to fall over to the passenger side. She really like my boyfriend that she wanted me died.

1 comment:

Cuddle Buddy 911! said...

gurl i should have known u had josh in her datz crazy! lol......don't no 1 want him cause u already got him!!!